Welcome Back to Our Mancos Chamber Members
Kilgore American Indian Art
100 W. Grand Ave.
Kelly Kilgore Chilcott Owner
For More Info: Kilgore American Indian Art
|Millwood Junction Restaurant
101 Railroad Ave
|Open for Lunch and Dinner 7 Days a Week.
Mary Coon / Owner &Therapist
|Mancos Farmers Market|
|Open Every Thursday in Boyle Park
Market Manager: Bryan Kyle
Fire Relief Fundraiser
Mancos River Adventure & Conservation Film Festival
July 16th, 6:00 PM-10:30 PM
Mancos Opera House
$20 Advance tickets – $25 door tickets
Grand Ave. , Mancos
This will be the first of what might be a yearly Mancos River Adventure & Conservation Film Festival. 100% of the proceeds will go to local nonprofits in Montezuma County. Films will be focused on whitewater or flatwater paddling (kayaks, packrafts, canoes, etc) and river conservation films.
Call for Sponsors & Volunteers!
We are looking for Donations both for the silent auction, smaller items to give out during the raffle, and for two to three alcohol sponsors.
- Class V Title Sponsor: $1000+ (Alpacka Raft): Title “Presented by” logo placement, tagging on all social media promotion,
- Class IV Sponsors: $750+—“Supported by” (secondary) logo placement, tagging on all social media promotion of event.
- Class III Sponsors: $500—Logo placement on all advertising materials, at least 2 social media posts specifically thanking Class III sponsors
- Class II Sponsors: $100+—Logo placement on all advertising materials,
- Class I Sponsors: $50+
Volunteers will be needed to assist with
- set up and break down chairs
- clean up at the end of the event
- people to sell alcohol night of event
- help organize and prepare silent auction items prior to the event
- sell raffle tickets all night
- work the silent auction (run auction, tally results and take money)
Organizers: Lizzy Scully PH: 970-533-7119 and
Tammy Graham PH: 970-759-9716
Please contact: Lizzy Scully @alpackaraft.com or